Buying a Gift Card
- Gift Cards purchased from our store are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Cards are virtual products in email format. When buying a Gift Card on Ned’s, we will send an email with a code to the buyer’s chosen email address. We do not take responsibility for incorrect entry of a receiver’s email address, so please make sure your send instructions are correct.
Redeeming a Gift Card
- Gift Cards must be redeemed in store.
- Gift Cards must be redeemed in the currency chosen by the buyer.
- There is no limit to the amount of Gift Cards that can be assigned to your account.
- A Gift Card code is only tied to a user account when activated either in Your Account or in cart
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against any Ned’s product excluding Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards can be used to partially or fully contribute to a Ned’s purchase. Outstanding Gift Card value will remain in the account within which it was originally activated. If the Gift Card value does not cover the cart cost, additional payment methods must be used in order to complete the payment.
- One or more Gift Cards can be redeemed against an order, the value of each Gift Card will be added up to a total Gift Card value.
- Gift Cards value cannot be transferred to a cash value.
- A Gift Card balance can be viewed both in Your Account and in cart when the Ned’s visitor is logged in and has Gift Cards connected to their account.
Gift Cards cannot be discounted
- No discounts can be given on Gift Cards. This means that promo codes and other discounts cannot not be applied to Gift Cards.
Cancelling a Gift Card order
- Ned’s gives Gift Card customers the option to manually cancel their Gift Card if send has not already been initiated. If order contains Gift Cards and printed products, customers will be given the option to manually cancel their order as long as print and/or send process has not yet started.